Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Texas roads...

After running on the tracks a lot, I now want to get prepared for 13 Miles on asphalt roads for the Half-Marathon.
So I started to run on the roads between Moss Lake and Gainesville.
Yesterday, the first guy stopped to ask if everything is all right when I got back to my truck to do some strechings...
Today, two people stopped... One, when I just started and one, when I was finished.
I guess there are very friendly people living in Texas!
Or... I always look so exhausted that they feel sorry for me :o)

Love to run between horses and cows... and sometimes a few dogs are chasing me :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Manu !
    Klasse,weiter so !
    Viel Erfolg und liebe Grüße von Sabine aus Berlin / Kleinmachnow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manu, you nearly got me - I've got 15 km on jog map as my longest distance - so go on - I'll do as well to get a bit fitter and loose some weight - all this chocolate yummy :-))
    Greetings from Germany Maren

    ReplyDelete